- Swipe up or down to scroll the text.
- Adjust the font size or turn off Dark Mode through the Appearance... menu option.
- Sort tables by tapping on any column header. Hide and show columns by tapping on the triangle on the top right and checking those you want visible (on smaller screens, you may need to reduce the font size to read these).
- Tap on footnote numbers to display the footnote (tap again to close).
- Tap on links to go to them. Internal links are yellow (blue if Dark Mode is off), while external links are orange and underlined and will open in a distinct web view or another app (such as Wikipedia) if your device is configured to do so.
- Swipe from the left edge to go to the previously viewed article (same as Previous button) or the right edge to return (same as Next button).
The header at the top of each screen has the following items from left to right:
- Back button (▲): Returns to the parent screen. This jumps back past any links you may have tapped.
- Previous button (◀): Goes to the previous page after you have tapped a link.
- Title: Tapping on the name of the current page scrolls to the top in the Text View.
- Next button (▶): Goes to the page you just returned from using the Previous button.
- Menu button (≡ [Cover Flow only for now]): Displays the global menu.
- Go to Top: Returns to the home screen.
- Player Index: Shows which app sections each major player and contributor is in.
- Appearance...: Toggles Dark Mode or changes the font size for Text views (the latter has no effect on Cover Flows).
- Help: Displays this screen.
- About Poker Omnibus W50P: Displays details about this app.
The Poker Omnibus W50P's web site is https://w50p.com.
Questions and feedback are always welcome at email@example.com.