The Poker Omnibus W50P has been under development for over eight years and wouldn't have been possible without the assistance of some amazing developers and diligent beta testers. Many thanks to:
- Adrien Delessert, whose elegant Flipster coverflow implementation provides the driving mechanism for navigating the playing card decks.
- Lefteris Haritou, whose beautiful UIImage+3D 3-dimensional text drawing code adorns the standard playing cards.
- Benny Binion, who created the World Series of Poker in 1970.
- Caesars Entertainment, who hosts the WSOP each year at the Rio.
- Numerous authors, who have chronicled the World Series of Poker throughout the years.
- Short-Stack Shamus, whose Hard-Boiled Poker blog helped inspire me to start writing about poker eight years ago. Martin Harris's incredibly expansive last book, Poker and Pop Culture, was released in June 2019.
- All of the fantastic beta testers, whose great feedback and ideas helped make Poker Omnibus truly special. Special shoutout to Megan Bledsoe for her timely, thorough, and clear recommendations, especially regarding Accessibility in the app and Lowell Kim, for carefully poring over both the app and the website.
- My wife and kids, who have supported me throughout this project even if they still don't understand why I'd spend so much time doing it.