Poker Omnibus W50P Help
The Poker Omnibus W50P can be navigated like any other website, but here are some additional details on some of its features.
On coverflow screens:
- Change Cards: Swipe left or right across the middle card on touchscreens and trackpads or use your scroll wheel if your mouse has one to move through the deck or tap on any visible card to center it.
- Open Content: Tap on the center card to open its content.
- Other Navigation: Use your browser Back button (or keyboard shortcut) to return to the previous screen or use one of the Navigation Buttons.
On text screens:
- Sort tables by tapping on any column header. Hide and show columns by tapping on the triangle on the top right and checking those you want visible (on smaller screens, you may need to reduce the font size to read these).
- Tap on footnote numbers to display the footnote (tap again to hide).
You can use your browser's bookmark feature to save off your favorite pages.
The following items appear on all screens, either in a header on smaller displays or in a sidebar on larger displays:
- Home: Go to the topmost Poker Omnibus W50P screen
- Contents: Display the full table of contents, the player index, or a random page. Search the site.
- Help: Display help for the web version of Poker Omnibus W50P (this page).
- Contribute: Contribute additions, corrections, or money to the Poker Omnibus W50P.
- About: Display a brief overview of the Poker Omnibus W50P.
- Toggle Dark Mode: Switch between dark mode and light mode.
Near the top of each screen are the following four icons:
- Home: Go to the topmost Poker Omnibus W50P screen.
- Up: Go to the current screen's parent if applicable.
- Back: Go to the previous screen you were at (same as using your browser's Back button).
- Forward: Return to the next screen after you have gone back (same as using your browser's Forward button).
You can easily send any page via the social media buttons at the bottom. Note: these may be hidden if you are running an ad-blocker, although they're not really ads (there is a non-intrusive ad at the bottom of each page below them, however).
Questions and feedback are always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data is current as of September 16, 2020 and includes results from the online 2020 WSOP.